Monday, March 3, 2008

TIME FOR DESSERTS

Is anybody there,
Thirty thousand years down,
back in future,
propelled in past,
doing some soul knocking,
Where are the others,
where am i,
Is this what the future was like,
I cant see blood,
I cant smell death,
Feed me,
Where are Humans,Humans?
Whats that,
My food,
Science Books Gone Wrong,
Science Books Lied,
I Smell Blood,
I Can see Death,
Red eyes,
Ummmmm,
Delicious,
Tear his Heart Out,
Tear Up The brains,
Leave the lungs for dinner,
Give The Liver,
To the sucker,
Its all dark,
Meet The Cannibal,
Meet me,
Meet Humans,Human?
What Human,
In time,
I Can smell love,
I smell flowers,
I smell goodness,
Am i Human?
Wait A Minute,
That Smile,
Can smell blood,
I Can smell death,
Is the cannibal here,
Is it the past,
or the future or the present,
Or is Time dead!
Has the Cannibal overcome time!
Time for desserts....
If you understand this tell me because i do not, i mean just images flashed and i wrote this, still do not comprehend the thought in this, but i know there is one......Short Story coming soon the name of the story is "Time Destroys Everything"......right now i have just thought of the name give me two three days...

No comments: